atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: shrcp Inter-tel call routing table - 09/24/07 11:57 AM
Hi,

I'm having a problem with the call routing table on a Inter-tel Axxess system 6.006. Recently our phone database was restore. After the restore, one of the pattern will not ring into an extension, CRA, or hunt group. It just default to operator or main CRA.

This pattern or phone number should route to an extension when night bell is on instead it's ringing the operator.
Posted By: Chris_Carlyle Re: Inter-tel call routing table - 09/24/07 01:26 PM
when that happens that indicates that the correct DNIS pattern is not in the call routing table. Any DNIS pattern received that does not have an entry should ring the primary attendant. Add the DNIS pattern to the call routing table with the correct ring in destination and your problem will be fixed.
Posted By: shrcp Re: Inter-tel call routing table - 09/24/07 02:09 PM
Thanks Chris,

The DNIS pattern I'm referring to does have an ring entry. Also, the DNIS pattern and the ring in destination is correct.

Example: 415-655-9200

Pattern: 9200
ring in extension: 1013

How come incoming does not route to the appropiate ring in entry?
Posted By: shrcp Re: Inter-tel call routing table - 09/25/07 08:25 AM
I figure out the problem. The phone number was forwarded to another number by the local phone company when the system went down. I have the local phone company undo the forwarding, however the DID number is still not routing to the appropriate extension. This time when I call into the number. It keeps on ringing. The tech from Inter-tel said it could be that the 4 digit pattern have been removed from the DID table during the process of setting the DID number on forwarding by the local phone company.
Posted By: Chris_Carlyle Re: Inter-tel call routing table - 09/25/07 08:28 PM
First enable all options in SMDR output then monitor it when calling that number. If it is hitting a span connected to the system you will see the call and it will show the ANI and DNIS. If it isnt coming in, a call to your TELCO is warranted, if it is then there you go you have the correct DNIS pattern being received from the TELCO.
Posted By: shrcp Re: Inter-tel call routing table - 10/15/07 10:58 AM
Thanks Chris
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help