atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: dfleschute MOH across nodes - 01/18/16 07:31 PM
I have inbound calls routed to a hunt group on a second node. Callers on hold are hearing ringback instead of the 5000CP which is programmed for the Hunt Group. Would anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Posted By: DND ON Re: MOH across nodes - 01/19/16 02:31 AM
What is the routing?

For a DID pointed directly to the hunt group, you can create a custom MOH profile for that entry on the Call Routing Table. Otherwise, you’ll need to modify the MOH source on the node IP Call Configuration.
Posted By: dfleschute Re: MOH across nodes - 01/19/16 01:48 PM
The DID runs through a CRA first. Some calls remain local to the node. Others go to the hunt group on the other node. I didn't see the ability to use a remote node's MOH on an MOH profile. The Node IP Configuration is already set to 5000CP (ipod connection) for the remote node. I believe everything is set properly. Which makes this that much more infuriating.
Posted By: DND ON Re: MOH across nodes - 01/19/16 03:00 PM
A custom MOH profile allows you to override the trunk group MOH settings, but probably won't work for your routing.

Try this instead: On the Node IP Connection Group for the remote node, under IP Call Configuration, change the Music-On-Hold Encoding Setting from Use Local Music Source to Use Speach Encoding Setting.
Posted By: dfleschute Re: MOH across nodes - 01/19/16 07:47 PM
You had my hopes up, but it was already set there. Now, as a test, I've set it to Use Local Music Source. The two nodes use very similar MOH content. It wouldn't be correct, but it would work. We'll see.
Posted By: DND ON Re: MOH across nodes - 01/20/16 12:20 PM
Go ahead and try s custom MOH profile and apply it to the DID. Make all settings music except for Audio on Hold for Transfer Annoucment, which should be Silence.
Posted By: dfleschute Re: MOH across nodes - 02/27/16 12:26 PM
All failed. I had to set it to local 5000.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help