atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ddjammin Do I need another T1line? - 10/12/07 10:26 AM
Is there a way to see what the peak channels being used at once are? I am trying to determine if I need to add an additional T1 line and how urgent this need is. Any help you can give me to determine this would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: ddjammin Re: Do I need another T1line? - 10/14/07 11:35 PM
Is this not possible?
Posted By: DnRComm Re: Do I need another T1line? - 10/15/07 06:26 AM
Depending on what additional software you have with your system would tell if you can do this, tho the best way would be from your T1 provider. They can give you usage numbers that will make more sence to you.
Posted By: Chris_Carlyle Re: Do I need another T1line? - 10/16/07 06:31 AM
unless you have some reporting software, the system does not track these stats natively.
Posted By: dfleschute Re: Do I need another T1line? - 10/16/07 01:10 PM
Ask your provider for a "Busy" report on the T1. Contact Center Suite has reports for this as well.
Posted By: ddjammin Re: Do I need another T1line? - 10/18/07 01:21 PM
Thank you both for your responses. I contacted the T1 provider and hope to get some helpful data from them. The first report they provided was not helpful.
Posted By: ddjammin Re: Do I need another T1line? - 10/18/07 01:52 PM
I just looked at a demo for Contact Center Suite and it seems to have some nice features. Anyone have a rought idea on the cost for a SMB?
Posted By: dfleschute Re: Do I need another T1line? - 10/19/07 04:37 AM
As with everything, it depends. There are different levels of reporting and monitoring capabilities. We run a busy call center. We use all of the tools available with CCS. Which means we have about $20K worth of licenses. CCS works on concurrent licensing (how many users at the same time). You choose how little or how much depending upon your needs.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help