atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: CPauly ACD Group Identification - 03/23/16 09:12 PM
System Information
Inter-Tel 9.006
DB Studio 1.53
Keysets: Executive 550.4500

Hello Everyone. I'd like to preface my post with the following. I'm not a phone installation tech. I'm a new IT Amdin, in charge of maintaining an older phone system. Please forgive my ignorance.

The short and sweet...How can I identify a call from an ACD group, when a keyset is logged into multiple ACD's?

I currently have the ACD groups set up and the numbers dial-in properly. However, the Caller's ACD only displays if the Keyset is not logged into a group. (Call waiting for XXXX) When the keyset is logged in, the normal Called Id/Phone # is displayed.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Posted By: DND ON Re: ACD Group Identification - 03/24/16 01:14 PM
Route the calls through a Call Routing Announcement that times out to the hunt group. Label the CRA with the hunt group name, and remove the default greetings from the application.

Let’s say it’s the SALES hunt group. The display will say TRANSFERRED FROM SALES when the call is presented to the agent.
Posted By: CPauly Re: ACD Group Identification - 03/24/16 03:07 PM
Thanks DND ON!

I'll give this a shot and test it all to make sure I'm not missing anything anywhere else.

This forum has a wealth of knowledge on this system and is very helpful. You guys are the best!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help