atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Sjohnston Voice mail full after 1 or 2 messages - 11/08/16 07:29 PM
I updated my voice mail card on my Axxess phone system. When I updated the EMVC works great except, I keep getting randomly that "the voice mail box is full", when i review the user has 1 message. When i check i have it setup for 30 messages. We gone over all the settings and it looks ok. I replace a PC based voice mail computer and install ed the EMVC card into my rack. Then i did an restore from my configurations.
I did have 64 pals and now have only 32, but i only have about 15 phones and I have auto attendant setup.
No one seems to be able to find anything wrong. We found that the Inter-tell Database programming is at version 7.006 but when i look at help I have the CPU at version 7.001, Voice mail processor is at 7.006 as well. Someone suggested to update the CPU.
Could since I restored from a back that was configured using 64 pal cause intermittent problems.
If you have experienced this situation I look forward to any suggestions.
As well I be glad to get any data necessary in helping to resolve this problem?
Posted By: Stix1 Re: Voice mail full after 1 or 2 messages - 11/08/16 08:12 PM
What size is the CPU? If it is 128 or above, you have to use a 200 MB PAL.
Posted By: Sjohnston Re: Voice mail full after 1 or 2 messages - 11/09/16 05:49 PM
Our CPU is 128. It ran fine with 64 pal's before.
How would the CPU cause voice mail storage problems?
Posted By: Stix1 Re: Voice mail full after 1 or 2 messages - 11/09/16 06:50 PM
If you have a CPU 128 you must use a 200 MB PAL. If you do not, you will have symptoms just as you have explained. The system will be limited to 1 minute of record time. Also the OK to Remove Card will be blinking slowly at you on the EVMC card. This is all due to the PAL incompatibility.
Posted By: Sjohnston Re: Voice mail full after 1 or 2 messages - 11/09/16 10:57 PM
That is great new. I am going to review this and look to get a PAL card that matches our system.
Posted By: Sjohnston Re: Voice mail full after 1 or 2 messages - 11/09/16 11:41 PM
I just order 200 MB PAL, and I will replace on the EMVC. I sure hope that this works....

Thank you!!!
Posted By: Sjohnston Re: Voice mail full after 1 or 2 messages - 11/10/16 11:15 PM
Sir(Stix1), I really appreciate your help in getting our problem identified and resolved!!!
I installed a 200mb Pal chip today and everything has gone back to normal.

Thank you..
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help