atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: kwolfe CS-5200 non working bay - 03/22/17 05:31 AM
Hi, my Inter-tel CS-5200 has been having an issue after a power outage. A 4 port single line module in the 3rd bay stopped working so I replaced the module. Same issue. It appears in the web front end but with a "-" under the application status summaries. The detail has a Time/Date listed for the Insert command, the rest have no timestamp.

I suspected the bay could be bad, so I moved the replacement module into the 2nd bay, reconfigured system, and it started successfully. A 4 port loop start used to be there, but our fax machines are more important than backup lines at the moment smile

I'm wondering if I could have missed something about the 3rd bay? Thinking it's fried because the motherboard in our EM server also died that night... weird that it was just the phone system everything else in the office was fine.
Posted By: kwolfe Re: CS-5200 non working bay - 03/23/17 02:18 AM
I have an unused 5200, would I be able to move all the modules into it, including memory card and the usb key, and expect it to work? I'm not sure if all the settings are stored internally or on the compact flash, or if the licensing would break.

Thanks
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help