atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: DCeng unforwarded phone forwarding - 11/10/17 10:08 PM
I have an Inter-tel Axxess phone system and one of our phones forwards all incoming outside calls to the operator. Inside intercom connections work fine. The operator can forward the incoming calls to that extension. I have gone through the books and every option in the software and nothing. The phone is not forwarded except for no answer to voice mail. I have forwarded the phone and then un forwarded it. I have used another desk phone in its place. nothing I have done has had an effect on this problem. Help me Obi Wan.
Posted By: DND ON Re: unforwarded phone forwarding - 11/11/17 01:24 AM
How do "outside" calls route to this extension? DID, transfer from auto attendant, other method?
Posted By: DCeng Re: unforwarded phone forwarding - 11/15/17 02:32 PM
comes in on a trunk and the switch forwards to the extension. we have looked at the software and it should be going to this extension. the phone company said they are only provisioning those lines to our switch with no other rules that could cause this. we did find it is happening on more than one line.
Posted By: DND ON Re: unforwarded phone forwarding - 11/15/17 11:28 PM
Okay, specifically... is a loop start trunk in its own Trunk Group, with the station as the ring-in destination? Or do calls come in via T1 or PRI or SIP and distributed by a Call Routing Table?
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help