atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: John B. Confused with Secondary Extension key - 06/23/08 06:52 AM
Very new to the system. Please help. I am using the 396 command on a phone and it shows one of the buttons as secondary and then the extension. I would like to duplicate what this phone is doing on another extension. I am looking in the database and I do not see how this is programmed for this extension. I do not see secondary extension programmed on any keys. What am i missing?
Inter-tel Axxess switch.
Thank you for your help
It is under the keymap programming,you must program SE keys in the DB. You will designate a key as an SE key, assign the extension and the number of rings before audible alert
Posted By: John B. Re: Confused with Secondary Extension key - 06/23/08 09:34 AM
I tried that but was only able to get the key to flash. The phone would not ring, and I was unable to pick up the call. When I look in the DB for the extension that this feature is working I do not see any keys that are labeled as Secondary Extension.
Posted By: dfleschute Re: Confused with Secondary Extension key - 06/25/08 10:49 AM
You may have to give the extension its own keymap. It's not a user programmable button. Do you want this phone to ring when the other phone receives an IC? You'll need to create a keymap for the first phone without the IC button. They won't miss it.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help