atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: dfleschute Xarios Hot Desking issue - 07/31/08 11:09 AM
Intermittently (my most hated word), calls to logged in Agents will be routed directly to voice mail as though they aren't logged in. We are using Xarios hot desking software. Stopping and starting the application server temporarily fix the issue. But it recurring. Has anyone had the same issue or know a fix? It communicates through a CT Gateway connecting three nodes.
Posted By: DUB UK Re: Xarios Hot Desking issue - 09/22/08 01:22 PM
Hi there was an issue in earlier versions when it would disconnect and reconnect thus causing calls to go to Vmail it will be worth upgrading to the latest as they have fixed a few issues
Posted By: dfleschute Re: Xarios Hot Desking issue - 09/23/08 09:07 AM
They had me update to the latest version. It hasn't happened in a while, but since it was intermittent, I'm not willing to say it is fixed.

I've since had a different issue with the physical extension being used by hot desking agents. The description and username disappear. They description is blank and the username is replaced with the extension number (i.e. "Ext 1982").
Posted By: DUB UK Re: Xarios Hot Desking issue - 09/23/08 12:37 PM
Hi if you go to settings on the application server, then go to the hot desking tab select advanced options, then untick clear settings on log out.

That should stop that little problem
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help