atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Jcunningham InterTel 2000 Trunk to Trunk Calls - 04/17/19 11:20 PM
Greetings! Thank you in advance for viewing and any replies.

My office uses an InterTel 2000 system and we are attempting to transfer an external call to an external number. Essentially, a cell phone calls in to our main line and we transfer that call to another cell phone outside our office. It seems the only way to do this is with a 5 minute limit on this "trunk to trunk" call?

Is there any way to override this or a workaround for this issue?

Thanks!
Posted By: DND ON Re: InterTel 2000 Trunk to Trunk Calls - 04/18/19 12:13 AM
I'm guessing you mean 5000, because there is no such animal as an Inter-Tel 2000. Simply extend the Unsupervised CO timer.
Posted By: Jcunningham Re: InterTel 2000 Trunk to Trunk Calls - 04/18/19 10:26 PM
Thanks for the reply DND ON, my apologies for not even knowing the phone system.. This is not my usual job in the office.

Inter-Tel ECX 2000 / Mitel Model 4110.

I am able to look in System > Timer > but in Timer, no where does it say or reference "unsupervised CO". There is "Recall on Hold", Recall on Transfer, Courtesy Delay, etc. Nothing that resembles "Unsupervised CO".

Perhaps actually having the correct phone model would help..apologies again. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Posted By: DND ON Re: InterTel 2000 Trunk to Trunk Calls - 04/19/19 01:03 AM
I haven't seen an Encore in at least a dozen years. Sorry, but I simply don't remember.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help