atcomsystems.ca/forum
I would like to restrict all SLT extensions so they cannot call from local extension to local extension; but still allow all inbound and outbound calls to the outside world. Would these extensions be defined in class of service? I would like maintain "dial 0" local operator calls to be allowed as well.
This has been an issue with the 5000 / MiVO 250. No tenant and cannot restrict intercom to intercom. If someone has the answer let us know!
Not familiar with the Axxess product so this is only a question:

Is it possible for the single line sets to automatically access an outgoing trunk group upon going off-hook? Some systems have Off-Hook Preferences that allow this.
Yes, set the phones House phone to dial 8 or the trunk group number or ARS. This does not prevent the users from preforming a "Flash" then dialing an extension but I like where you are going with this. It would get them to the trunks first.
A bit of programming but have all the single lines in a different COS from the digital sets and don't allow the lower COS S/L sets have access to the higher COS digital sets.
COS restrictions only apply to outbound calls. There is no way to prevent phones from dialing intercom calls. House phone is an option, but dialing * will bypass house phone programming.
OK,
Thanks for the info.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help