atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hello~

We have a 550.0010 Inter-Tel Axxess system. Friday our voicemail system was acting up but seemed fine when I left for the weekend. Monday when I came in the computer was dead. Looking at it I thought it was the hard drive so I cloned the drive and put it back in but it was actually the Capacitors. So after replacing the Caps the computer is once again alive. So I put the original hard drive back in and everything seemed to come back. Problem I have now is I can dial into the voicemail access it rings and acts like it's picking up but no recordings and sometimes it does display password on my display but when I type it in it does nothing. Unfortunately the OPC PCM card doesn't have any lights to tell me if it's that card that is dead. My fax card (that we don't use any more) has lights but that doesn't help me. I also have 2 VPC cards but there just internal. Can anyone point me in the right direction to what my problem actually is? Thankfully my phone system but the applications is working okay. Thanks in advance for any help.
From my memory, and that's questionable on these old systems, I would say your VM system needs to be reprogrammed or worse yet, replaced.
This is an old system and I would be okay with having to reprogram the VM but I believe it's the actual communication form the VM PC to the actual Frame. I was wondering if anyone knew what actual card communicates with the frame. I'm thinking it's the OPC PCM card but I wanted to make sure before I try and hunt one down. Thanks.
Sorry, no idea
which voicemail is it?
We have a 550.0010 Inter-Tel Axxess system.
Is this the PC based Intertel system- no external KSU?
Hi~ We have two computers one for the phone system and one for the voicemail. We also have 3 Frames that it all connects (KSU). I could take pics if that would help.
pictures would help
Hi Jeff.

Any help is appreciated.

The computer pic is the actual VM computer. Let me know if the back of the Phone computer would help. Thank you.

Attached picture IMG_4901.JPG
Attached picture IMG_4899.JPG
I see two PCM cables, one from the OPC and one from the CPU and I see two PCM cables on the VM computer.
Looks like you have another OPC in the 3rd cabinet.
Do you know what it's doing?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help