atcomsystems.ca/forum
I have a problem with a set of single lines that I have. The problem is that they work just fine but when I try to forward a call to some extensions that are in a different node(out of state but in our phone system) I get a fast busy. I can forward calls to any other extention and even to extensions that are in another node(different building but same state). The problem is just with the group of people that are working out of state. I have checked everything that I can think of and still no go. I even plugged in an analog phone to one of the lines and if I try to call any ext in the 4100s(out of state) I get a fast busy. :bang:
Import and Export the ext's suspect the SL may have been added after the last import
Randy
The thing is that I have exported from one DB to the other and still it does not change anything. I could try to import from the out of state db and see if that changes anything.
I did the import to the out of state db and did an import to the home db and still did not work. I really don't know where else to look.
e-mail sent
Randy
Can you call that single line in the other node from your phone?

What is the feature code for reverse transfer in your node?

Can you see the ext you want to forward to when viewing the off-node devices from your node?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help