atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: sman Minimal button Internal transfer - 04/06/09 01:28 PM
Hey all!

I'm working on a project that where we need to transfer to a star in this case 2581 that passes depending on time of day to an call routing announcemnt by default it is 2582.

The issue I have is we don't want the agent to have to press 6 buttons to transfer the call to the application. If I setup right now they would press TRANSFER,2,5,8,2,SPKR. Calls are forced to the headsets so they have to press SPKR to end the call.

I've tried setting up system speed dials but if I press TRANSFER and press the speed dial key that I setup it thinks i'm trying to send it out the outgoing extention and if I set that to none it I get an invalid extention error.

I would also like to have the speed dial end the call as well if possible.

Any ideas?

Thank you!
Posted By: MVSpeed Re: Minimal button Internal transfer - 04/06/09 09:03 PM
A personal speed dial will do what you are looking for, not really sure why you would want to do it that way. Do you have a key you can put the application on? make it a dss key to 2581. The user will press the key press the speaker call is transfered. e-mail if you need help
Randy
Posted By: Tellink Re: Minimal button Internal transfer - 04/07/09 11:36 AM
Station Speed Dial. Feature code for Transfter is 345, then enter the number you want to transfer to. You can then put that Stn Spd Dial on a button on the agent's phone. Or even more simple is a DSS for that app on their phone.
Posted By: sman Re: Minimal button Internal transfer - 04/08/09 07:10 AM
Thank you! Never used a DSS before. Worked great.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help