atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: InnRefSys SMDR error 012 - 07/20/09 12:09 PM
I just installed tap it on my inter-tel axxess version 6 system and thanks to the forums here i got the cable connection to work. Now i have the error code 012 something to do with the smdr printer not able to print for the past 5 minutes. Any ideas?
Posted By: MacGyver Re: SMDR error 012 - 07/20/09 06:00 PM
What are you using for a printer? Are you just printing to a terminal program, or is it an actual serial printer? There can be several reasons, but in the past I've often seen that issue self correct itself as soon as you clear the alarm when printing to Hyperterminal.
Posted By: InnRefSys Re: SMDR error 012 - 07/27/09 01:24 PM
Actually like you said it cleared itself when i removed the message from the error log. The issue i have now is, 1.) I followed the pinout based on this forum and the cord does not work and i am 99.9% confident i did it right. (now i am using an older existing cord which i thought didnt work that works when it wants to. 2.) everytime i disconnect the connection from the smdr, and connect to perform a back up and/or change settings on the programming after i am done, i then dissconnect to go back into call accounting/ SMDR connection then it will give me jumbled up stuff (after it was just working a minute ago. Now at this point the cord is stationary and i have not been moving it around at all. FYI i am using the same port for both (backup and SMDR) but not at the same time.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help