atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Gene Spear Forward Button - 10/21/09 12:19 PM
This is on an Axxess version 9. I need to create a button on a 8520 phone that when pressed will forward all calls to another extension. I know that I need to program the button to a feature code for forwarding the phone but I don't know how to program the button to only forward to a certain extension. What I mean by this is when the new forward button is pressed on ext 3966 it will forward all calls from 3966 to ext 3977 by pressing one button. Thanks
Posted By: DND ON Re: Forward Button - 10/21/09 01:02 PM
Would DND work? If so, create a forward path.

You could also use a station speed dial key. Program the speed dial bin as 355P3977. To cancel forwarding, press the lighted FWD key. However, this won't work if the special key is required for feature codes.

You could program a DSS key for the second station, then hit FWD and the DSS key. Of course, that would require pushing two buttons.

Remember that calls manually forwarded to another station won't route to voice mail. You can forward calls to a hunt group that rings the other station, then recalls to an application that times out to a mailbox.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help