atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jayman1974 I am a new dealer - 12/04/12 02:45 AM
Hey Guys

I am a new dealer and I was wanting some feed back on the X blue product line good points and bad points I hace read a lot of the threads here but i want to make sure that I do everything right now and I want to learn all that i can on the product any help will be great.
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: I am a new dealer - 12/04/12 03:07 AM
Jules any info like that would be in the private forums...like the Installer or ProShop. What you see in the public and open forums is for endusers and basic info found in the user guides.
Posted By: jayman1974 Re: I am a new dealer - 12/04/12 03:22 AM
cool thanks for the info how do i get access to the installers foror proshop catagory
Posted By: MooreTel Re: I am a new dealer - 12/04/12 07:58 PM
To answer your 1st question: buy one, install it at home or at the office and failing that "Bench Test" it...put it through any scenereo that you can think of. Best way to learn....

Posted By: hitechcomm Re: I am a new dealer - 12/04/12 08:59 PM
The X-16 is a very good little system. 45p and 100p were ok but not around anymore. The new ones ?????????
Posted By: techguy0802 Re: I am a new dealer - 12/07/12 10:39 PM
Hey thanks for the replys back I have been very busy this week and i am just getting to my PC and I am ordering my system next week to see what it is all about I really like the Blue phone and my wife like the metalic phone so I will update yall once i get my system

I was talking to a customer that i quoted last week and I have a meeting on monday to see about selling it
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: I am a new dealer - 12/08/12 02:20 PM
You should be happy with it.
Good luck
Posted By: techguy0802 Re: I am a new dealer - 12/10/12 12:38 AM
For some reason it is not emailing me when i have messages

I have a sales meeting in the morning the customer got a quote on a used avaya partner system and both of the systems that i am presenting are brand new and both of my quotes came in cheaper than the used system so mabe i can make this deal happen.
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: I am a new dealer - 12/11/12 12:03 AM
Good luck
Posted By: MnDave Re: I am a new dealer - 12/11/12 05:51 AM
For the right application, the X16 packs a knockout punch! Let us know how your sales call went!
Posted By: techguy0802 Re: I am a new dealer - 12/14/12 04:29 AM
Here is an update since i am in a large NEC territory here I also quoted the NEC DSX with 10 phones and 1 cordless and he went with it I will be installing it on Monday morning.
X-Blue no longer has cordless but you can use a cordless in parallel and it will light up the line.

Over the years, cordless phones have been the bane of phone systems. The X-Blue cordless took forever to finally get released, then they were a nightmare, then they were discontinued.

I took a Toshiba 2304 into my friendly dealer today and the repair charge without shipping was $25 less than my cost for a new 2304 he could drop in my hand so go figure.

The new Toshiba cordless have a pretty blue screen but I have no idea how long they will live.

Samsung has the VOIP cordless but no 5 year warranty like the other equipment.

Cordless phones: BAH HUMBUG
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: I am a new dealer - 12/22/12 11:49 PM
How did we go from XBlue to Toshiba and then Samsung?????
Posted By: MooreTel Re: I am a new dealer - 12/23/12 01:26 AM
At least YOU can read Ken. It was either an XBlue or NEC as per the OP.
X-Blue put out a cordless phone for the 45P and the 100 system.

It was the same cordless that was used on the NEC systems for a time and it had so many problems that X-Blue discontinue it.

You can use any single line phone on an X-16 CO line and going off hook on that phone will cause the CO line to be lit on any X-16 proprietary phone.

Under my First Amendment rights guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States, I reserve the right to bitch about any and all makes of cordless phones, they all die and Toshiba cordless phones cannot be purchased with the same 5 year extra warranty as other Toshiba phones.

Want to go broke trying to become a millionaire? Start making cordless phones with a warranty.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help