atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Telesystems X Blue 16 with Sennheiser headset. - 04/10/19 04:41 AM
Does anyone know if the Sennheiser headset DW Pro 2 ML with the auto handset lift will work with the X-16 pohnes?
Thank you!!
Posted By: justbill Re: X Blue 16 with Sennheiser headset. - 04/10/19 03:31 PM
Don't know what model was involved, but I think you'll have the same problem with all of them. I had a customer that tried to use one, but the lip on the cradle on the transmitter end is very low and the handset will slide off. I had to put a couple layers of sticky back tape on the end to keep it from doing that. I'd just program a button for headset so they could just push a button to answer.

From Xblue Website:
Note About Lifters (Also known as handset lifters): Lifters are sometimes sold by headset providers for use with wireless headsets. Hardware modification is required to use lifters with X16 phones. This is due to the tab built into the phone's headset cradle for wall mount applications.
Posted By: MooreTel Re: X Blue 16 with Sennheiser headset. - 04/10/19 09:01 PM
Interesting Bill. I installed a Plantronics CS-55 Headset with a lifter on an X-16 phone with no issue...
Posted By: justbill Re: X Blue 16 with Sennheiser headset. - 04/10/19 11:01 PM
This was customer installed they only called me because of the problem. I tried everything before resorting to making a larger lip. So evidently there's is a difference in the lifters. X Blues site states problems with the handset clip with lifter, but they didn't have any problem with that.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help