atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Arthur P. Bloom Practice needed: Melco LSM30A - 04/08/10 03:39 PM
I need either a scan or a hard copy of a Melco Technical Practice, for the LSM30 or LSM30A Line Status Monitor.

I have pages 1 through 8 of the 12 pages in total, so a scan of the last 4 pages would be sufficient.

Failing that, I need to know specifically the wiring of the 4-wire cord that connects the display unit to the control unit. That info is not anywhere on pages 1 through 8. It is also not printed on the label of the control unit.

There is a data pair, and there is a power pair. I assume that the "R/G" is the data, and the "Y/Bk" is the power pair, but I don't want to release any smoke.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Practice needed: Melco LSM30A - 04/08/10 04:52 PM
I have it Arthur, in fact I have several of the units new in box. I'll have to get it to you tomorrow when I'm at the office.

You are correct about the data pair and power though.
Posted By: Arthur P. Bloom Re: Practice needed: Melco LSM30A - 04/08/10 07:02 PM
Ed:

Thanks for the reply, and I'm very grateful for any help.

I have one control unit (the box that goes in the MDF area) but I have several extra display units, if you or anyone needs (wants) one of them.

My fax # is 631 - 749 - 2150 if that works for you.
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Practice needed: Melco LSM30A - 04/08/10 08:25 PM
I'm on it, in fact I need to ask you about an enclosure application anyway. I'll call you tomorrow afternoon.
Posted By: Bob-o Re: Practice needed: Melco LSM30A - 04/11/23 11:24 PM
I know this is a 13 year old thread, but I’m also in need of the Melco manual if anyone has a pdf. Have a LSM-30 unit and console. When I hook up T/R to my 1A2, the light immediately comes on even though line is on hook. I also tested it with my Mitel PBX, same issue. Maybe I have wiring backwards to the console unit. The LED showing connection on bottom of console is blinking rapidly if that means anything, and the LSM unit in the cabinet itself has an LED, but very dim. Any help would be great!
Posted By: [email protected] Re: Practice needed: Melco LSM30A - 05/25/23 01:24 PM
After unpacking long stored boxes, I found I had the same NIB LSM-30. After doing google searches and checking the TCI library, I also didn't find any instructions. If anyone who has the Melco Practice and would like to share, please let me know. Regards, Jim
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help