atcomsystems.ca/forum
I have a customer that has had an Allworx 24X since 2011. They have had zero issues. Within the last 60 days one, yes just 1 end-user has been dropping some of his long winded calls with some of his clients.
I have replaced his phone, swapped his layer 2 switch port and have even swapped his cabling to his set. Still drops an ocassional long winded call. Sometimes the calls do not drop at all and sometimes it happens alot?
Oh yea, I upgraded the Allworx Operating System.
They have a PRI and all of the end-users use this PRI for outbound calls.
Any Ideas?
We'll be moving this to the Allworx forum. Look for it there. It will get many more good looks in the appropriate forum. Thanks
I would say look in your system events and see where the disconnect is coming from..Does their service providor"pri" have a call limit timer on the circuit? Might want to check that if he's the only one having the problem and the only one making extended calls like that...just a thought !!!

...bob...
I installed a 6x for a customer---and within a month---he had a problem. He said that on longer calls---all of a sudden the calls would be lost. I spent quite a bit of time checking the phone, cords etc. No trouble found. In fact, I couldn't even make the problem happen.

I got talking to his receptionist, and she said that at timew, he would get quite animated when talking---and that's when the calls would be dropped. I asked her to please watch out--to see when it happened in the next week or so. After about two weeks, she called and said that she found out what was happening.

I went over and she said that when he starts getting excited (he was a rather large guy) when he said certain words--starting with "p" and "t"--the call was disconnected. I tried, but could not make it happen---but when we did a test call with him...and got him to get a bit agitated---sure enough---it happened every time. He purchased a headset---and I never went back for that problem again.

Now....this may not be your problem....but you may look at it just in case.

© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help