atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: J&J 3 com nbx - 01/05/12 05:14 AM
I have a potential customer that is looking for some Maintence on thier's I really dont know anything about it. What should i do? i really did not know wheather this was the right place to start but...
Posted By: KLD Re: 3 com nbx - 01/05/12 08:49 AM
Welcome, J&J.

In over thirty years I've seen exactly ONE !

Hang in here and someone will get with you.

wink
Posted By: J&J Re: 3 com nbx - 01/05/12 09:23 AM
Thank you, I will patiently wait.
Posted By: J&J Re: 3 com nbx - 01/09/12 11:21 AM
Can someone please Help me?
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: 3 com nbx - 01/09/12 11:59 AM
Well, I'd love to help---but I don't know anything about a 3Com NBX 100---although I'm sitting here with a two cabinet NBX with about 40 phones that I picked up over two years ago. I have all the books and a few CDs---. I'm in contact with a local IT guy who is taking care of one, and one of these days he's going to purchase some of this stuff from me, but in the meantime---it just sits here. If you really want to maintain one, make sure that's what you want to do before you invest a lot of time and effort into one.

Hope you get some action here one of these days....
Posted By: DigiPhoneMan Re: 3 com nbx - 01/23/12 11:13 AM
I have lots of experience with these what is the issue that you have? I can probably walk you through it.
Posted By: sundance Re: 3 com nbx - 08/07/12 06:09 AM
test
Posted By: markys Re: 3 com nbx - 10/09/12 11:11 AM
Why don´t you tell your potential customer sincerely that you cannot solve his/her problem? I think that gives him a better impression about your work ethics than trying to fix it with half-knowledge.
Posted By: upstateny Re: 3 com nbx - 10/09/12 01:41 PM
Originally Posted by markys
Why don´t you tell your potential customer sincerely that you cannot solve his/her problem? I think that gives him a better impression about your work ethics than trying to fix it with half-knowledge.

it was 9 months ago so i am guessing your advice was a wee tad late ... but spot on
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help