atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Aaron Partner VM - 05/24/01 01:15 PM
From system admin I have given Outcall rights to an ext and from the extension have set up outcall for a specific time (with a 15min window) to a number (9 pause then the number). RESULTS - No outcall occurs and all outside lines are available. Missing something but don't know what.

My system is a Partner Plus II, VM rel4 - 4slotX20, central processor R3.1

[This message has been edited by Aaron (edited 05-24-2001).]
Posted By: dtmf Re: Partner VM - 05/24/01 02:28 PM
Aaron
Double check all your out calling programming and make sure it's all in there, you might want to play with the pause time until you get it calling out. Be aware of the following.
If your voice mail is used for Auto ATT. and is always being used it can delay the out calling to were it will miss the call out time.
Hope this helps
dtmf
Posted By: Ricky Meeks Re: Partner VM - 07/12/01 08:36 AM
Make sure you put a (9)in first it needs to know to go outside
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: Partner VM - 07/15/01 02:17 AM
Check that outside lines are assigned to the Voice Mail ports (#301), make sure that they are not restricted (#401, #402, #405)

Use a butt-set to monitor the first available outside line when it tries to outcall. Listen to see of the call completes, or hits some kind intercept recording or need some type of PIN to complete.
Posted By: Allen Rappaport Re: Partner VM - 07/26/01 11:44 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Aaron:
From system admin I have given Outcall rights to an ext and from the extension have set up outcall for a specific time (with a 15min window) to a number (9 pause then the number). RESULTS - No outcall occurs and all outside lines are available. Missing something but don't know what.

My system is a Partner Plus II, VM rel4 - 4slotX20, central processor R3.1

[This message has been edited by Aaron (edited 05-24-2001).]
</font>
Check VM port assignments #505/group 7 - are they the last of 6 counted ports on VS module?. Check #302 Line Access Restriction for each correct port, and reset auto line select to ensure that intercom is not first selection.
Hope u have it by now.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help