atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: mdbesq Partner ACS 4.0 Passageway software - 06/26/02 06:36 AM
After much trouble, I located Passageway software for my Partner ACS 4.0. Unfortunately, when I installed, I realized the software was an old release and was not designed for ACS 4.0. Can anyone tell me where I can find the right software or an update since Avaya does not support?
Posted By: dtmf Re: Partner ACS 4.0 Passageway software - 06/26/02 07:38 AM
I got the guys tel-programmer to e-mail you some software. Good luck
Posted By: mdbesq Re: Partner ACS 4.0 Passageway software - 06/26/02 08:02 AM
Thanks, but they sent me remote administration software. I was looking for CTI software to integrate my computer with the Partner ACS. I was sold by Avaya as Passageway Direct Connect and Passageway SNAP, but is no longer supported. Any Ideas on how I can locate that software?
Posted By: dtmf Re: Partner ACS 4.0 Passageway software - 06/26/02 03:05 PM
I've done some checking and am running into the same problem you are, can't find it. About all I can tell you is to post it in here and any other board and see if someone answers. You might want to look at who made the actual sofware and see if there is a patch for it. Sorry, I know thats not what you wanted to hear.
Posted By: OC3 Re: Partner ACS 4.0 Passageway software - 07/15/02 07:12 AM
whats is the verson of your passageway most of the versons support R3.o and up its just the os that you are running that might give problems you need Microsoft Windows 95, Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0 or later, or
Microsoft Windows NT Workstation 4.0 or later,
Posted By: mdbesq Re: Partner ACS 4.0 Passageway software - 07/31/02 11:17 AM
Passageway 2.0. It does not support ACS 4.0. running Windows XP professional, but software seem to run fine, its just wrong version
Posted By: Chris Norris Re: Partner ACS 4.0 Passageway software - 07/01/14 04:28 PM
i am looking for passageway software.
Posted By: Chris Norris Re: Partner ACS 4.0 Passageway software - 07/01/14 04:52 PM
mdbesq?
Posted By: cvrbob Re: Partner ACS 4.0 Passageway software - 07/01/14 06:53 PM
you will need Partner Plus or Partner 11 to operate Passageway 2
it was not made for an ACS
Posted By: dexman Re: Partner ACS 4.0 Passageway software - 07/01/14 08:04 PM
Hi Chris,

This particular topic is 12 years old. It is best to open a brand new topic...rather than tack onto an old one. smile
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help