atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Z-man Bad TTR's?? - 04/07/04 07:35 AM
I have a customer with 4 ground start lines coming across a T-1. The rest of the T-1 is two-way DID. The operators use the ground start lines to recieve incoming calls and dial out. Every 6th and 8th call, they can't break dial tone. It is consistant on every line. If I dial out on line 1, on the 6th try I can break DT, then on the 8th Try I can't break DT, then it starts over. They only have a 400 card and 012, so they only have 6 TTR's to begin with. I would have thought if I had a bad TTR, it would be one out of 6 tries. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions? The provider of the T-1 was out yesterday to test and could not find any problems on thier end.
Posted By: samh Re: Bad TTR's?? - 04/07/04 12:19 PM
I think its a problem with the TTR ,I suggest do the test(*04) to make sure that all the TTR are working fine and repeat the test couple of times for each TTR ,if they are all ok ,then maybe you have a deffective T1 card.
Posted By: dude Re: Bad TTR's?? - 04/07/04 01:19 PM
z-man,ttr tests must be done using an analog port. test results from a digital port do not apply.mtfbwy.
Posted By: yzark40 Re: Bad TTR's?? - 04/09/04 08:03 AM
also make sure you have a good ground on the system
Posted By: shipwreck Re: Bad TTR's?? - 04/12/04 02:13 PM
I would sugest that you try swaping out the T1 board, had a similar problem a few years ago and if memory serves it turned out to be the board.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help