atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: peecee Partner ACS Night Service - 06/22/04 08:25 PM
I was asked to help out a friend with programming their phone system. She has a 2 carrier partner acs rel 3.0 phone system with the large voice mail card. She wants to put the system "to sleep" at night, preventing all voice mail when the night service is enabled. I have read over the manual, but can't figure out how to do this. I have the night service button assigned and can make the system pick up immediately or after 3 rings based on if the button is pressed or not. The problem is that it always gives the main menu, and you never heard the night service menu. Is this possible? Thanks for any help...
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: Partner ACS Night Service - 06/22/04 10:12 PM
The PC Card mail uses the same auto attendant for Night as Day, you can only control the number of rings before answering AND/OR whether or not the auto attendant answers with the night service button.

"wants to put the system "to sleep" at night, preventing all voice mail when the night service is enabled"

Does this mean that you don't want the auto attendant to answer at all at night, and just have the calls ring until abandoned? If so, in #507 set the VMS Hunt Schedule to Day Only for each line.
Posted By: dialtone Re: Partner ACS Night Service - 06/23/04 09:39 PM
I was not aware that the partner ACS could have 2 carriers. How do you connect the 2nd carrier?
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: Partner ACS Night Service - 06/24/04 12:50 AM
I think he means a 2-slot carrier
Posted By: chemcl Re: Partner ACS Night Service - 06/26/04 12:11 AM
So...they want it to not pick up at all at night correct??? They just want it to ring and ring?

If you want to contact me via email [email protected]...
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help