atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hi
i like to know What kind of phone system dose target store use?

Thanks
The one around here uses a Legend. Same with Wal Mart...
Why would you want to know that???
I like thair phone system i used to work for them and now i own my own bus. i like to have the one

thanks
Aha...ok. That makes sense. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Are they like this?
https://www.telbroker.com/product_details.asp?product_id=11
Thats an MLX 10-DP
i wonder how you managed to pass the written drivers test with that english.....
Most of the Chicagoland Targets use Definity BCS. It's somewhat hard to determine what system target uses because most of the phones I saw are the junky analog trimline ones, but when I went into an office once, I saw they were using definity.
the ones i've been to around here has a nortel system.
Target is owned by a French company, I'm surprized they don't use Alcatel. Or tin cans. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com] same thing.
mark
last time I looked Toshiba
Hi thanks for all the help
but when i call them no one knows the phone have no name but get this they dint use lines like line 1 line 2 they use YOU HAVE A CALL ON 33 OR YOU HAVE A CALL ON 34

Thanks
Those code are just call pick-up groups of some type. However, I would dare to say most Target, Wal-Mart have an Avaya system. If you can prehaps get a model # of a phone it would help.
Becasue most Nortel phones are grey you can elminate phones quicker with just the color of the phone.
I serviced Target Stores in TX and we were doing upgrades with Telrad systems but some still had OKI 192 PBX and AT&T Definity
I need to make a correction. I said Oki 192 but its actually a OKI 128
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help