atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: DrPbx Legend VM integration - 07/15/04 04:45 PM
A customer has asked me to replace an existing vm(amanda), on a Legend R6.0. I was listening to the in-band digits when a user calls the VM group 770, & heard about 9 touch tones, enabling direct login to the password prompt. I was wondering where those digits are set? Or are the fixed. If they are fixed, what is the string. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: ttech Re: Legend VM integration - 07/15/04 09:56 PM
It is hard coded dial codes in the Legend that cannot be changed

Here is a list for the partner but they are basically the same with the exception of extention legnth

Inband Templates

#00#XX## Means this call is coming directly from extension XX

#01#XX## Menas this call is coming directly from a CO line number XX.

#02#CC#EE# Means this call is coming from extension number EE which did not answer an inside call from extension CC.

#03##EE# Means this call is coming from extension number EEE, which did not answer an outside call transfered to extension EE.

#06### test code sent to the voicemail after a powerfail to see if ports are connected.

#07### test code sent to the voicemail via a different port every 30 minutes to see if the ports are still connected.

#08##EEE# re-activation code sent to the Voicemail to report that port EEEE has been tested and found restored after a previous disconnect.

#10### sent after the night service button is turned off

#11### sent after the night nervice button is turned on

Just about any Aftermarket voicemiail is set up for The legend. DuVoice, VoiceGate, ESI Voicevork 16 Ect.. are some of the voice mail with Legend as a choice that makes it plug and play

Don

[This message has been edited by ttech (edited July 15, 2004).]
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help