atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Kwikwire message light - 08/04/04 06:14 AM
I have a Legend system R7 with merlin messaging, the message system lights the lights on all ext. but two. The light on the phones work but the voicemail will not light the light on these ext.. Any idea on why this is?
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: message light - 08/04/04 07:29 AM
Check the "phone status" of the mailboxes, make sure that they are "has a phone". Found in the extensions menu.
Posted By: neh-telecom Re: message light - 08/04/04 09:00 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kwikwire:
I have a Legend system R7 with merlin messaging, the message system lights the lights on all ext. but two. The light on the phones work but the voicemail will not light the light on these ext.. Any idea on why this is?</font>
Posted By: neh-telecom Re: message light - 08/04/04 09:01 PM
Is the voice mail and Intuity Audix?
I have a Legend system R7 with merlin messaging, the message system lights the lights on all ext. but two. The light on the phones work but the voicemail will not light the light on these ext.. Any idea on why this is?</font>
Posted By: neh-telecom Re: message light - 08/05/04 11:07 AM
Yes I can fix the problem if the intuity is causing the problem.
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: message light - 08/05/04 06:48 PM
Hey neh - the original poster hasen't replied to this thread, but notice in his original post and the quote in your message above:

"I have a Legend system R7 with merlin messaging"

Now I don't know the solution to his problem without him givng any more input, but he pretty clearly states that the voice mail system is Merlin Messging, NOT Audix.
Posted By: Kwikwire Re: message light - 08/06/04 06:02 AM
The voicemail is a Merlin Messaging system 1.1. Both extension 103 & 113 are setup to have a phone. When you go to the maintainance screen under slot that pack shows it has errors(but no alarm) is that normal?
Posted By: neh-telecom Re: message light - 08/06/04 07:51 AM
Is the mail system a Merlin mail or an Intuity audix. If it's an Intuity audix I mite be able to help you. call me Chris 303-905-6781
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help