atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hello,

When dialing the office number, the greeting comes on. But after I dialed an extension number, the recorder goes 'invalid entry' and it does that for each of the 9 direct extensions. What do I do? It's a Partner Mail VS program, please help!
Do you have the selector codes set up for extension transfer? Or try using *8 followed by the extension #.
Thanx X Connect,

The *8 does allow for transfering to voicemail. But is there something I can do so that the general message doesn't require the caller to punch in *8? I think the selector codes are punched in correctly, but I'm not completely sure. Thanks so much for your help.
Hello did you set up #206 Call group distribution. Once you have set up hunt group 7 you must turn on ext coverage. 10,11,12,etc....But the problem is in the selector codes not set correctly.
good luck
Sounds like a selector code issue to me. They need to be checked. If you do not understand selector codes, I suggest you contact a technician in your area, or send me a email. *8 for transfer is *T as the letter T is on the 8 key.
Change your selector code from "Selector code transfer" to "Direct extension transfer"
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help