atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: dalasace MOH FOR IP OFFICE - 09/16/04 03:05 PM
CAN YOU HAVE 2 DIFF MOH SOURCES FOR 2 DIFF COMPANIES SHARING THE SAME IP OFFICE
Posted By: Spuds Re: MOH FOR IP OFFICE - 09/17/04 03:38 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dalasace:
CAN YOU HAVE 2 DIFF MOH SOURCES FOR 2 DIFF COMPANIES SHARING THE SAME IP OFFICE </font>

Avaya IP Office will only accept 1 Music on Hold Source. I can email info to you if you would like. Good Luck!!
Posted By: dalasace Re: MOH FOR IP OFFICE - 09/17/04 11:24 PM
THANKS, I HEARD THAT POSS YOU COULD HAVE A 2ND SOURCE PLAY SOMETHING DIFF THAT WOULD CONNECT DIRECTLY TO THE CO LINES B4 THE SYSTEM BY PUTING THEM ON HOLD?? BUT NO CONFIRM JUST YET!!!
Posted By: abeawada Re: MOH FOR IP OFFICE - 04/21/05 10:43 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dalasace:
THANKS, I HEARD THAT POSS YOU COULD HAVE A 2ND SOURCE PLAY SOMETHING DIFF THAT WOULD CONNECT DIRECTLY TO THE CO LINES B4 THE SYSTEM BY PUTING THEM ON HOLD?? BUT NO CONFIRM JUST YET!!!</font>

Actually, i just installed za new IP office system, it has internal M.O. hold, and external M.O.Hold they can not work together , the internal one is a .wav file you bumb it to ip manager, during reboot the ip office system will take it , you do not need to connect stereo or any other type of music.

But the problem with that ( which I am not sure) they told me if you have power outage or if you turn the system off you will loose the m.o.hold ??

thanks
Posted By: abeawada Re: MOH FOR IP OFFICE - 04/21/05 10:45 PM
Does anyone tried the internal M.O.Hold ??

which is musichold.wav file.

??
Posted By: gkar Re: MOH FOR IP OFFICE - 04/22/05 05:47 AM
You create the music.wav file and place it in the manager folder. It works very well. I have not seen a way for multiple music sources to be played yet.
Posted By: abeawada Re: MOH FOR IP OFFICE - 04/25/05 10:55 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by gkar:
You create the music.wav file and place it in the manager folder. It works very well. I have not seen a way for multiple music sources to be played yet.</font>

What about if shut down the ip office for 5 seconds you have to reinstall the wave file again,(M.O.H) and we had to go to the customer side and connect our laptop and install the wav filke in the ip office again did you have that problem??

[This message has been edited by abeawada (edited April 25, 2005).]

[This message has been edited by abeawada (edited April 25, 2005).]
Posted By: gkar Re: MOH FOR IP OFFICE - 04/26/05 04:32 AM
I have the music file loaded on the VM Pro PC along with the licence server, Manager, and docs. Running the PC as the time server also. You can install manager on any local PC. Why would you use a music file and not have it on site? You could RAS in to reinstall it.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help