atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Z-man voice mail on point to point - 09/20/04 09:04 PM
I have some issues with centralized voice mail across a point to point T-1, using PRI emulation. It seems we don't always get the correct digits being sent across to the voice mail. It is like some of the digits are dropping off. Is there any way I can trace them or monitor the D channel to see what I am getting. We have replaced all the TTR cards in the remote switch and we still have the issue. there are no known issues with any calls at the primary switch. Any suggestions?
Posted By: boy22del Re: voice mail on point to point - 06/19/05 05:09 PM
you can try mst trace,

this tracec captures D channel events during call initiation,progress and tear up.
Posted By: Z-man Re: voice mail on point to point - 07/01/05 01:41 PM
will this show me the digits that are being sent by the remote switch?
Posted By: dialtone Re: voice mail on point to point - 07/05/05 10:09 AM
I think it will show you the digits you are receiving from the remote (which should be the same that the remote is sending).
Posted By: gkar Re: voice mail on point to point - 07/05/05 02:32 PM
Program the Voice Mail System/Automated Attendant Options as follows:
From the System Programming menu, select AuxEuip.
From the Auxiliary Equipment menu, select VMS/AA.
From the VMS/AA screen, select TransferRtn. This parameter, Transfer Return, represents the number of rings before calls transferred by the VM ports are sent to a designated backup position. Set it to “0” to disable this feature. If supervised transfer applications are used, this parameter should still be disabled.
From the VMS/AA screen, select TT Duration. This parameter should be set to 75 (milliseconds).Select TT Interval. This parameter should be set to 50. If the TT Duration and Interval are known in the VM system match thoses settings. Otherwise use the settings above to slow down and space out the codes.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help