atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: K9 partnerII and vs mail - 09/24/04 07:53 AM
Does anyone know how to synch the time on a Partner II with VS Messaging? We replaced the nicad battery on a PII, and when we installed, the time & date on the mail is off, way off. I have done a soft reset on the system, then a default reset on the system, and a soft reset on the mail. My next step is a reset and default on the voice mail. I'm not confident that that will work since it was fine until the processor was replaced. I really don't want to delete all messages if any other way.( the VS does not have a prompt to set time)
Posted By: yzark40 Re: partnerII and vs mail - 09/24/04 08:59 AM
to the best of my knowledge none of the vs mails 1-5, have thier own clock they get the time and date from the system.
Posted By: txfoneman Re: partnerII and vs mail - 09/24/04 09:00 AM
manually, is the only way i have done a PII and VS
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: partnerII and vs mail - 09/24/04 09:46 AM
Make sure that you have ONLY the voice mail ports in hunt group 7, then power off and back on. It should restart and update its clock to the system. Now, you didn't replace the enitre processor with one that had new batteries did you? 'Cause if you did, you need to have a 3.1 (?) or higher to synch the clock. If it is the same processor, just with a new battery soldered in, retarting should do it.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help