atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: phone_guyUSA Merlin Messaging problem - 10/22/04 10:27 AM
How can I restet the password on the Admin mailbox on the 4 port Merlin Messaging?
Posted By: dtmf Re: Merlin Messaging problem - 10/22/04 10:34 AM
Passwords are not posted due to security reasons, you will have to email or call one of the mods. there may be a small charge. But it can be done.
Posted By: phone_guyUSA Re: Merlin Messaging problem - 10/22/04 01:35 PM
Thank you dtmf! aprriciate the help!
Posted By: phone_guyUSA Re: Merlin Messaging problem - 10/22/04 01:38 PM
How can I get their number or email address? Thank you.
Posted By: dtmf Re: Merlin Messaging problem - 10/22/04 01:46 PM
Well my email and number is in my profile
Posted By: mannin32 Re: Merlin Messaging problem - 02/15/06 02:24 PM
Hi dtmf can you help me too I need to get the password to login to MM. I can't find where I wrote it down and I am pretty sure it is the default, I guess wost case I would just reset the whole thing. I am going to send you an email.
Posted By: dtmf Re: Merlin Messaging problem - 02/15/06 02:33 PM
There isn't a default password on the Merlin Messaging, it prompts you to put one in the first time you log in.
Posted By: mannin32 Re: Merlin Messaging problem - 02/16/06 07:03 AM
Oh, well I don't know what my password is then, we had a vendor setup this system a while back and then we took it down and put it in storage until now. So I am trying to get in and setup the system but I don't know what passwords they would have used. Is there a way I could do a master reset on the voicemail so I can get into it?
Posted By: dtmf Re: Merlin Messaging problem - 02/16/06 07:07 AM
You can reset the pass and keep the rest of the program or you can default it back to factory, depends on what you want. I never did see a email from you.
Posted By: mannin32 Re: Merlin Messaging problem - 02/16/06 12:17 PM
Okay I will send again, it would be coming from [email protected] minus the X's
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help