atcomsystems.ca/forum
I know this is in a post or two to a degree, but I need a broader view ... I have two Magix systems and one Legend all tied together with T-1's. All 3 are fully up to date software-wise. One Magix has a large up to date Merlin Messenger system. What is involved in the other Magix and Legend systems users using one VM system? We have UDP in place (ext's 200,300,400). There are several users that work in multiple locations who want a single extension number and therefore a single voicemail box. Is this even doable? Example - Joe CEO has an extension on the "200" system (where VM resides) and wants a phone on the "400" system with the same number that rings at the same time, ties into his voicemail on the "200" system, and even has a message waiting light. So, short of getting this fellow to sign a P/O for a different type of system, can this be done with the current available technology?

------------------
The RingThing
In short, no. If extension 200 exists at one location, it cannot exist at a second location. he can however, check his messages from anywhere.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help