atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: XConnect Partner Mail VS R3.0 Time issues - 12/06/04 07:01 AM
Just installed a Partnermail VS R3.0 on a Partner II 2 cabinet system. Everything is functioning correctly, except the time/date stamp on the messages. I know that the VM relies on the system time, but it won't sync up. I have reset the entire system, & I have reset the VM card only. The place that we purchase our refurbed Partner equip through says that we have a bad Partner II processor. Anyone else run into this??

Thanks
What is the release of the Partner II processor? I recall that you must have at least a release 3.5 (maybe 4?) to be able to use VS mail, exactly due to the time sync problem. Earlier releases could use the external Partner Mail, which has its own internal clock.
Posted By: KENB Re: Partner Mail VS R3.0 Time issues - 12/06/04 08:53 AM
YOU NEED PARTNER II 3.1 OR ABOVE
PS
i have a partner ii with a r4.1 and r1 messaging that does the same thing
customer doesnt care so i dropped it

[This message has been edited by KENB (edited December 06, 2004).]
Posted By: XConnect Re: Partner Mail VS R3.0 Time issues - 12/06/04 11:03 AM
I called the customer to find out the release #. If it won't work, can the time & date stamp be turned off? I have looked, but can't find a on/off feature.
The only thing you can do is go back on Jan 1st at midnight and re-start the voice mail. And set the system time to Jan 1st. It's only a few weeks away. This will solve your problem. Again 3.1 or better. Partner 11 with 3.0 or less will not work with the time with a VS mail. I ran into the same problem a couple of months ago.
Posted By: XConnect Re: Partner Mail VS R3.0 Time issues - 12/08/04 07:12 AM
Customer called, it is a R3.0

Guess I will wait a few weeks & reset it. Thanks for the info guys!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help