atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Rudy Endeavor /partner mail - 12/10/04 11:05 PM
I have a partner ENDEAVOR with partner mail ,I want to set VMS hunt delay on one line that is used as a back door line. The problem is ,the newer partner gives you 0-6 per line ,I think the Endeavor only does Immediate / delay on all lines . Does that sound about right ? I'm talking #506
Posted By: dtmf Re: Endeavor /partner mail - 12/11/04 07:09 AM
Yes the Endeavor only gives you immediate or delayed. What exactly are you wanting to do, there may be a work around.
Posted By: Rudy Re: Endeavor /partner mail - 12/11/04 10:58 PM
The delay on lines in hunt (10) is ok, because they have time pick up call before auto attendent . But the last line (line # 11 )will be used as a back door directly to the voice mail and immediate ring would be better.Thanks.
Posted By: dtmf Re: Endeavor /partner mail - 12/12/04 06:02 AM
You could assign it to a phantom station (Line Coverage Extension) then set VMS cover rings to 1, then they will get answered immediately and the can dial *7 and go to any mailbox to check there messages, Is this what you are wanting to do? What mail are you using?
Posted By: Rudy Re: Endeavor /partner mail - 12/13/04 11:06 AM
No , I don't think they would go for that idea, since they already have to dial *8 to reach mailboxes above #47 ( they are using Partner mail ,the big standalone,I already gave them a bid for a Magix) I'm just trying to cut vm access to one ring. Thanks
Posted By: dtmf Re: Endeavor /partner mail - 12/13/04 11:10 AM
Not with the what you have, you have done all that you can it sounds like. Sorry
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help