atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: louerplan Call forwarding to cell - 12/15/04 01:30 PM
I've searched the forum for this cannot find a direct answer, sorry if I'm repetitive.

I have Partner Mail VS Release 4.

I am trying to forward all calls to my cell phone for the entire system. Is this possible, and if so could someone walk me through?

Thanks alot.
Posted By: Station Specialties Re: Call forwarding to cell - 12/15/04 02:12 PM
You can only have remote notification for outcalling. Mailbox outcalling must be turned on in Admin Voice mail programing. Newer ACS 6.0 or 7 will allow call forwarding off site. Again, Remote notification when messages are left in a mailbox set up for outcalling is available only. You may want to upgrage or have your local telco intsall variable call forwarding on your main Number.
Posted By: dtmf Re: Call forwarding to cell - 12/15/04 02:34 PM
Are you wanting all calls that hit your switch, or are you just wanting to forward calls that go to your inside set.? Your post is a little vague.
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Call forwarding to cell - 12/15/04 02:44 PM
you won't be able to do it from your phone system. Call your dial tone provider and get call forwarding on your main line. Then forward it to your cell. Forwarding breaks hunting.
mark
Posted By: dtmf Re: Call forwarding to cell - 12/15/04 04:46 PM
If you have R6 or R7 you can remote call forward your tel set to your cell which doesn't involve your voice mail but it will use two lines to do it. There is some programming involved but it's not that hard. What ACS do you have? If your not sure go to a display set and pres Feature 59.If it's a 6 or 7 give me a call and I'll walk you through it, number is in my profile.

[This message has been edited by dtmf (edited December 15, 2004).]
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help