atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: garf12 Programming Lucent MLS-12 - 02/23/05 04:23 PM
All the docs to the phone system have gone missing and I am needing to change around some stuff. Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the programming overlay for the MLS-12? I have searched and searched but all I can find it places where you can order it, I just want a free copy I can pring out if possible.

Thanks
Posted By: garf12 Re: Programming Lucent MLS-12 - 02/23/05 04:48 PM
Well I think I got the overlay figured out, all I really needed was to figure out where the system program button was. I am trying to get an extension to only ring on line 4 and when you pick up the reciever go to line 4. Anyone know the key sequence to get this done?

Feature, 0, 0, system program, system program, ?? Is how it starts off I assume.?
Posted By: garf12 Re: Programming Lucent MLS-12 - 02/23/05 04:48 PM
Well I think I got the overlay figured out, all I really needed was to figure out where the system program button was. I am trying to get an extension to only ring on line 4 and when you pick up the reciever go to line 4. Anyone know the key sequence to get this done?

Feature, 0, 0, system program, system program, ?? Is how it starts off I assume.?
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Programming Lucent MLS-12 - 02/23/05 05:29 PM
well if your email was listed in your profile, I could have sent you the overlay info. Complete your profile, and don't post program access codes on the open forum. Your incomplete profile is probably the reason no one has responded to you.
mark
Posted By: Station Specialties Re: Programming Lucent MLS-12 - 02/23/05 08:29 PM
feature oo press left intercom twice, right intercom once, dial the ex. no. then press each line button twice to no ring. To selcect on line 4. repeat feature oo left int. twice right intercom once dial the ex no. then press ** and then press line four.
Posted By: Station Specialties Re: Programming Lucent MLS-12 - 02/23/05 08:36 PM
You must have an MLS 12D-display to program.
Posted By: garf12 Re: Programming Lucent MLS-12 - 02/24/05 06:07 AM
Sorry about that I got my profile fixed. I thought that I could program it straight from the extension. They way you described sounds like a main system program that has to be done from extension 10 or 11?
Posted By: garf12 Re: Programming Lucent MLS-12 - 02/24/05 08:50 AM
Thanks for the help Station Specialties I got it figured out, just went to extension 10 and it worked fine.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help