atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: EkimLesondak Partner Mail Factory Default - 03/24/05 05:23 AM
Hello All,

My buddy just purchased a used partnerII system and external two port voicemail system for his office. I do not have the admin password to program the voicemail. I would like to set the whole VM system to default and start from scratch. Is the process for resetting the external VM the same as the Card Based VM?? Can someone email me the directions on how to reset the Voicemail to factory default?

Thank you for your time,

-Ekim
Posted By: dtmf Re: Partner Mail Factory Default - 03/24/05 11:22 AM
They are two different animals, what mail do you have? Also what Partner II is it, You need v4.1 to support voice mail.
Posted By: EkimLesondak Re: Partner Mail Factory Default - 03/24/05 12:20 PM
It is the 4.1 Partner system. The voicemail is the partner mail that is external and hangs on the wall. It has a two port card installed. My friend bought it used for his newly opened office and has no idea what the password is for the admin mailbox.
Posted By: dtmf Re: Partner Mail Factory Default - 03/24/05 12:30 PM
They can be reset but there is usualy a charge for it. This link can help you.
https://www.tel-programmer.com/ACS_partner_equipment.htm
Posted By: EkimLesondak Re: Partner Mail Factory Default - 03/24/05 12:39 PM
I see, I thought it was an easy process that I could do and that someone could email me the directions for. Even if I could just reset the admin password to program the voicemail would be good.

Thanks for your help.
Posted By: dtmf Re: Partner Mail Factory Default - 03/24/05 12:54 PM
Give them a call you never know he my help you for free, he has been known to do it. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Posted By: EkimLesondak Re: Partner Mail Factory Default - 03/24/05 01:36 PM
Thank you, I will try.
Posted By: EkimLesondak Re: Partner Mail Factory Default - 03/27/05 07:42 AM
Russ Is the Man! I was able to set the admin password to default. Thank you!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help