atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: RK212 Merlin Legend phone system - 03/24/05 04:10 PM
Hello,
I am very new to this forum as well as phone system programming. I got a used merlin legend phone system for my office. I really do not know, how to program this system.

Please help me in how to program control unit and how to setup each extn?

What is required for Voicemail for each extn?

your answers greatly appreciated.
Posted By: dtmf Re: Merlin Legend phone system - 03/24/05 04:26 PM
First you need to fill out your profile and then I'm sure someone will contact you that may be in your area. Trying to guide you through all the programming and voice mail set up on the board would be very long to say the least.
Posted By: RK212 Re: Merlin Legend phone system - 03/24/05 04:34 PM
Yes sir, I did. I live in EDISON, NEW JERSEY
Posted By: RK212 Re: Merlin Legend phone system - 03/25/05 11:40 AM
I needed you help to setup our Merlin Legend phone system.

PLEASE SUPPORT US!
Posted By: dtmf Re: Merlin Legend phone system - 03/25/05 01:12 PM
There is a couple great techs up in the New York area on this board, I would have thought that one of them would have chimed in or emailed you by now. You could try gkar, I can't speak for him but he can do the Legend with his eyes shut. He may help you out. I don't know what he charges but you can't get one that's any better then he is. You could also put your post in the Request an Installer you may get someone in your area to call you. You need someone to come on site to help you and perhaps train you at the same time.
Posted By: gkar Re: Merlin Legend phone system - 03/25/05 04:18 PM
New Jersey! Thats a whole state away. I get lost crossing the bridge. Ill make sure someone gets intouch with you. I will always help remotely but New Jersey! I have heard stories of techs not comming back. I'll stay here where its safe. Thats not fair. I like NJ I just like my Car/tools and not having any bullet holes in me more. Ha Ha and I'm not even really from NY but who is?
Posted By: RK212 Re: Merlin Legend phone system - 03/25/05 04:28 PM
Thanks for your replies.

Hello: I would like to have voicemail for each extn with auto attend.
Can you please let me know, what does it required, before they start help me in programming, I will make it available for setup.

[This message has been edited by RK212 (edited March 25, 2005).]

[This message has been edited by RK212 (edited March 25, 2005).]
Posted By: Magixip Re: Merlin Legend phone system - 03/25/05 05:07 PM
I just got hit up on my Nextel by gkar.He informed me about the post. I will be more then willing to help you get set-up and going.Send me an e-mail and I send you my contact info so we can get that badboy up on the wall and goin. Unlike gkar I am willing to travel to Jersey on a clear day, my car I had bullet proof I have 6 million $ on insurance on my tools. Did I mention my bullet proof vest...Ha Ha let's make this happen.
[email protected]
Posted By: RK212 Re: Merlin Legend phone system - 03/29/05 11:57 AM
Any help!!! Please.
Posted By: locg Re: Merlin Legend phone system - 03/29/05 01:27 PM
give me a call 212 784 9200 frank
Posted By: RK212 Re: Merlin Legend phone system - 04/01/05 12:58 PM
thanks for all your support. I am still working on this.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help