atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: HollerBlack Vonage to a Partner system - 05/03/05 01:47 PM
Do I need any special equipment to connect Vonage via cable to a partner system. The Vonage phone line is on a linksys router RT31P2
Posted By: dtmf Re: Vonage to a Partner system - 05/03/05 02:12 PM
No just plug it into your line port on the system.
Posted By: HollerBlack Re: Vonage to a Partner system - 05/09/05 09:58 AM
I still have not been able to make this system work with the vonage. The system works with the verizon dail tone and the vonage works on a single line phone.

Any Ideas???
Posted By: Milestone Re: Vonage to a Partner system - 05/09/05 02:16 PM
Do you have the line number you are plugging the Vonage line into assigned? A quick test would be to plug straight into the port for line one and see if that works.

------------------
One stop Voice and Data Solutions VoIP
Posted By: HollerBlack Re: Vonage to a Partner system - 05/09/05 08:12 PM
I did and got no dail tone
Posted By: dtmf Re: Vonage to a Partner system - 05/09/05 08:26 PM
Well I don't know why it wouldn't work I have one in my office that I use for long distance and all works fine.
Posted By: skip555 Re: Vonage to a Partner system - 05/11/05 10:41 AM
I have a customer with a partner 11 and they have 6 vonage lines and 1 verizon works just fine .

just plugged them in like regualr dialtone
Posted By: ScoTTeL Re: Vonage to a Partner system - 05/11/05 11:08 AM
You are probably plugging it into a station port and not a line port. If you plug a single line telephone into the vonage and get dial tone and then plug the vonage to a line port, all should be good. What model Partner is it? Are you selecting line directly or using auto select?
Posted By: rawland Re: Vonage to a Partner system - 09/15/05 06:20 AM
If you have 2 seperate Vonage lines I assume you would plug each of the Partner line ports into each of the Vonage adapter ports?
Posted By: rawland Re: Vonage to a Partner system - 09/15/05 06:28 AM
If you have 2 lines using VOIP, will the Partner system "roll-over" calls to the other line if one is busy, or is that a phone service provider feature. If so, anyone know if Vonage provides this feature?
Posted By: dtmf Re: Vonage to a Partner system - 09/15/05 07:29 AM
That would be on vonage's side, You would set it up in your dash board
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help