atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Catalyst Can it be true? a new partner phone design? - 05/06/05 02:26 PM
I was browsing ebay and I came upon this listing,

[Linked Image from crumpcommunications.com]it is offering a "new design" parther 34d, looks like a redesigned version of the EURO 34d, is this true? or is it a fake? I'm really surprised though.
Posted By: dtmf Re: Can it be true? a new partner phone design? - 05/06/05 02:58 PM
I haven't heard of a redesign, I have been told that they are comming out with a 6 button Dispaly so perhaps they are changing them
Avaya released the product on May 2, 2005. Redesigned the Partner 18D 34D and the 6 button set no comes with a display.

------------------
| Business Telephones | Telephone Systems
Spelling previous post. The 6 Button now comes witha display. These were all made available for sale on May 2.

------------------
| Business Telephones | Telephone Systems
is it me of does the display look smaller then the partner 18d?
And I bet it still dosent have a programable shift key.
Ya, the display looks like it was from a endevor
My distributor has the new model (avaya part# 700340227) in stock - they are the same price as the old 34d. The old 34d is being offered at a discount of $34 off the original price - apparently they want to clear out the old stock. The new model is offered in black and "platinum white".
Posted By: dtmf Re: Can it be true? a new partner phone design? - 05/07/05 06:53 AM
They should get rid of the white while they are at it and offer Black and Grey. I don't think I've sold more then 30 or 40 white sets compared to thousands of black and grey. Are they redoing the DSS/BLF also?
I've sold a lot of white to dentists and doctors. Looks cleaner I guess.

Looks like there will be only 6D, 18D and 34D's. No more without displays is that correct?

-Hal

[This message has been edited by hbiss (edited May 07, 2005).]
I like the Partner phones, its about time they changed it up a little bit.
https://www.avaya.com/master-usa/en-us/resource/assets/factsheet/05-013_fs_partnertelephones4.pdf
Will they finally have a mute button for the handset???? How about a headset jack?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help