atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: eamedia Logon to change IP on Partner Messaging R7 - 05/25/05 05:06 PM
Greetings,

I need to assign an IP address for a Partner Messaging R7 to connect on the LAN port. I use my cable and adapter and hyperterminal to connect to the RS232 port. OK so far. Now it asks for a logon and password. I tried "admin" and the 6 digit pw for the administrator as setup through x10 but no joy. I am assuming this is a standard logon and pw just to set the ip address. Anyone who can shed some light on this? Many thanks.

Grant
Posted By: dtmf Re: Logon to change IP on Partner Messaging R7 - 05/25/05 05:17 PM
Passwords are not posted on the board due to security reasons, you will find what your looking for on page 15 in your Messaging System Administration manual.
Many thanks. I had to go to the website and download the document. The System Manager's Quick Reference which was shipped with the unit didn't seem to mention it. I assume the document was supposed to be on the red and white CD that shipped with the system. Whomever was supposed to duplicate it, messed up. It shipped with a blank disk. Once I found the right document, it was there in black and white. Many thanks again. Check your e-mail.

Grant
Posted By: dtmf Re: Logon to change IP on Partner Messaging R7 - 05/25/05 06:24 PM
That was very nice of you but I denied it, I didn't do anything special.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help