atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: mongo5150 Merlin Mess r2.5 - 02/16/06 05:17 PM
I had posted awhile ago rergarding Merlin Magix disconnecting 1 user while she was checking her Vmail. 1 412TDL the rest of the cards are ETR. I think it was TTT that said this had happened to him and after changing out processor and Vmail card, it was the ETR card.

I moved that person to a new port (and slot) and there have been no more problems. That was 2 months ago.

Last week this happened to another user, with no more ports available, I showed up Monday to replace that particular 016 ETR card. Since then, BOTH users are still having problems. Doesnt disconnect callers leaving messages, just users checking messages. Also, one user checked VMails on Tues. 3:30pm. Came in next day and had 6 messages from the previous day between noon and 2pm, show up as new...

Someone (a business Partner) said they thought they remember a tech bulletin regarding this same problem. Can anyone confirm this and let me know if there is a patch for it or if I have to get a new Vmail card.
Posted By: gkar Re: Merlin Mess r2.5 - 02/20/06 06:05 PM
There is a firmware upgrade out for the ETR cards that can be done by avaya or a business partner. Check the firmware release of the cards with the users having the trouble against the other users. This can be seen in maintance.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help