atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Rhonda Definity Error Codes - 03/08/06 01:46 PM
I have a Definity G3si version 11.

If I type disp error, I get a list of errors with error codes under Err Type. I cannot find a laundry list of the issues connected with these numbers. Anyone know how/where to find the translations.
:confused:
Thank you, Rhonda

Some of the error codes I currently have are:
Posted By: liquidvw Re: Definity Error Codes - 03/09/06 05:46 AM
These are all very common errors. My answer will depend on what the alarm is against. I would guess that these alarms are against "DIG-LINE". If so, this is usualy due to a digital station have a port assigned, but no hardware plugged in. To clear the error, plug the phone back into the correct port or change the extension to a X port. If I dissconnect my phone, i gererate errors 513, 1537, and 2305.

If you need more info, copy and paste your 'disp errors' and I'll get back to you...
Posted By: Rhonda Re: Definity Error Codes - 03/09/06 05:54 AM
Thanks liquidvw for the information. I have guessed at the codes and I think I know what they are, generally anyway... but have always wondered why Avaya does not have a laundry list of the numbers available to programmers. You'd think as they want us to be proactive in our maintenance, this information would be readily available. Just thought someone might know where I could dig a whole list up for my reference.

Thanks for the reply! Rhonda
Posted By: liquidvw Re: Definity Error Codes - 03/10/06 05:21 AM
Everything you ever wanted to know is at https://support.avaya.com. There goes the weekend.... Happy reading.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help