atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: wadejs merlin mail rel7.4 - 07/17/06 09:52 PM
anyone know where i can find a manual for a merlin mail rel7.4? its connected to a merlin legend 2.0 and i need to learn how to shut off auto attendant during day mode, and have lines ring to multiple extensions?
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: merlin mail rel7.4 - 07/17/06 11:07 PM
Well, Merlin Mail only goes to R3, but look on https://support.avaya.com for ALL the manuals.
Posted By: wadejs Re: merlin mail rel7.4 - 07/18/06 07:58 PM
here's another dumb question, how do you program a button for line 1, and another for line 2 and so on. currently they just use the pickup feature. i've got the manual and i cannot seem to find it.
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: merlin mail rel7.4 - 07/18/06 10:04 PM
Well, if you're in Key Mode, it's Extensions, Lines and Trunks, Extension Number and Enter, then touch the lines in the order you want to add them. They are added to the NEXT AVAILABLE positions.

If you're in Hybrix/PBX, and the lines are in pools, you can only add a button for the pool, unless it's to an Operator extension. When you touch ONE of the lines in the pool, ALL the lines are added to the Operator phone, or as a pool button to the other phones.

If the lines are NOT in pools, but the system is in Hybrid/PBX, then it is treated like lines in Key Mode.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help