atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Rhonda List of Stations using a feature - 07/19/06 11:16 AM
Switch: Definity G3si version 11

I have a telephone in our factory area that keeps ringing and ringing. When someone picks up the phone there is nothing there. A supervisor thought the voicemail said something about "auto callback." I am wondering if someone in the building is accidently envoking auto-callback on this phone. Does anyone know if I can pull a report of the the extensions in the switch with special features envoked. I'm thinking some kind of li measurements list... though I can't find a command to work.

I did a busyout and release on the port and it's been quiet since but incase it starts again.

Thanks, Rhonda
Posted By: escomm12 Re: List of Stations using a feature - 08/02/06 07:00 AM
If it starts up again, you can use the "list trace" command on the extension and hopefully be able to trap where the call is coming from. This has to be done prior to the phone ringing, so if you have a general time of day that this occurs, you can implement the trace around the suspected time. You can also change the COS for everyone's extension that doesn't need auto callback. Most people don't even know what that feature is much less use it properly.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help