atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: mongo5150 Avaya Site administration - 01/22/07 01:06 PM
I am looking for Avayas part number for their software for remotely administering Intuity Audix systems. Catalyst and avaya site suck for locating such.

Will the same software admin Audix LX?
Posted By: Rhonda Re: Avaya Site administration - 01/22/07 01:48 PM
Personally, I would speak directly with Avaya or an authorized business partner to make sure the software can work with your application.

Try the following:

www.avaya.com
On the front page, choose the tab "Connect with Avaya"
Choose either 1-866-Go-Avaya
Or "Find a Business Partner"

I have a business partner if you'd like, I'd be glad to give you the phone/email. They would be able to give you the information you need.
Posted By: hbiss Re: Avaya Site administration - 01/22/07 04:26 PM
I would take Rhonda up on using her Business Partner. Many of us, even though we are Business Partners know little about Definity or Audix, hers does.

-Hal
Posted By: cavj1 Re: Avaya Site administration - 01/22/07 06:50 PM
I'm using Avaya Site Administrator (ASA) and it works quite well with Definity Switches and Audix 5.1...you have to buy a license from Avaya though to use it.
Posted By: Dvader Re: Avaya Site administration - 01/23/07 08:33 AM
Since when do you need a license from Avaya to use ASA...I would think one of the "BP's" out
there would graciously sell you a copy cheap..
If they don't..send me a PM.
Posted By: liquidvw Re: Avaya Site administration - 01/23/07 09:29 AM
ASA doesn't work well with an LX. Administration can be done via the web interface.
Posted By: gkar Re: Avaya Site administration - 01/23/07 05:56 PM
The last release came out Feb. 2006 Site Admin 3.1.13 Comcode 700385750.
It works great for LX's using SSH. You can use an older version but Avaya will stop opening the firewall for telnet with the release of 2.0 LX. I always ask them to open the port when they install the remote field updates. Remember only the vm login can be used for telnet/23 or SSH/22.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help