atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: PMCook Dedicated line and VM - 08/29/07 06:11 PM
I want to add a new line to this one ACS system. It will be a dedicated and private line assigned to only 1 extension. It will be used mostly for recording messages that 45 construction workers will call into ever night to listed to their job assignments for the next day.

They want to know if I can set it up so that if a person calls in, that after they do a *7 if it can go straight in to the VM system without prompting for either an extension number or a password. Better yet, if they call in on that number and the AA picks up (it always will) that it automatically gets routed to the messaging system and that extension's mailbox. They want to dupliocate with voice mail an answering machine setup they have now but they want all the featurs of the voice mail system.

This an R5. Currently I have both AAs answering, so I will have to assign this new line to AA 1.
Posted By: mdaniel Re: Dedicated line and VM - 08/29/07 06:20 PM
Have you looked into #208 to see if that will work for you?
Posted By: PMCook Re: Dedicated line and VM - 08/30/07 01:19 PM
Going to try it today. They'll have to settle for what the system is capable of but it looks like with that and some other funcions itr may just work.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help