atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MikeGuy Partner Messaging Backup - 09/05/07 11:13 PM
I have a Partner ACS with Remote Card, Partner Messenger R1 with 4 Port card.
Is all of the programming of the Voicemail on the hard drive, or is there a backup on the Remote or 4 Port card?
This unit failed due to power outage, and I sent it in for repair. It was traded out for another unit, and I want to know if there is anything on the Remote or 4 Port card to restore the Voicemail menus with?
The manual appears to refer only to the ACS programming as being backed up to the Remote card...
Posted By: hbiss Re: Partner Messaging Backup - 09/06/07 06:43 AM
The Partner Messaging R1-R7 will do a full back up if you backed it up. The ACS card has nothing to do with the messaging system.

-Hal
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: Partner Messaging Backup - 09/06/07 06:48 AM
IF you ever did a manual backup of the MESSAGING to the 4-port license card, you can restore the auto attendants (including prompts) and the mailbox structure (without any recordings) - but I'm guessing that was never done. Log into system admin mailbox, then 8 for backup/restore, see if there's anything there.
Posted By: MikeGuy Re: Partner Messaging Backup - 09/06/07 07:46 AM
Well, we'll find out. I'll give it a try today. I have documented all of the voice menus, and sometimes I amaze myself. It's just been working for so long I don't remember.
Thank you for the answers. You answered my question as to whether the backup would be isolated to just Voiemail, and won't affect the ACS programming.
- Michael
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help